Happy April! This week, I opened up my Powersheets to work on my April Goals and was excited to see the three month goal refresh. If you follow me on Instagram, then you might have seen this post with my filled out refresh page and because you might not be able to fully read everything I wrote in the picture, here are some things that I discovered:
What DIDN’T work in the past three months?
– A negative attitude
– Holding things in
What DID work in the past three months?
– Planning ahead
– Spending time with people that I love
– Running with Jamie
– Prayer – hearing from the Lord
– Learning new things + taking on new responsibilities at work
– Letting go of things being a mess
– Leaving room to have FUN!
– Patient waiting
Lessons I learned:
– Choose community
– There is nothing to small to celebrate!
– My soul finds rest in God ALONE
– WONDER: surprise mingled with admiration
After these exercises, I am feeling refreshed moving forward with my goals and feel really good with where I am now and where I am hopeful to continue to grow. With a couple tweaks I feel like I have a clear picture moving forward and am so excited about the next three months!
Some things I’m looking forward to in the next three months:
– Run a half marathon (!!)
– Celebrate our 2nd anniversary in Charleston
– Shoot 6 lovely weddings
– Celebrate two of our best friend’s weddings
– Build a chicken coop and add 3 chickens to our backyard
– Celebrate my brother’s college graduation
– Celebrate my lovely Mother’s 50th Birthday
Begin decorating our guest bedroom + clean out closet
Shoot 2 lovely weddings
Take 1 personal roll of film
Begin serving at our church
Spend a weekend in Charleston to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary!
Continue physical therapy exercises and half marathon training
Begin journaling during my quiet times again
1 social media free weekend (4/1 – 4/3)